28 iun. 2014

Symptoms...

'We should be sharing what we know with Lee, not Washington...' I said irritably as we walked.
'You seem to think I favour him,' replied Connor. His guard was down and his black hair shone in the sun. Here, away from the city, it was as if his native side had bloomed. 'But my enemy is a notion, not a nation. It is wrong to compel obedience - whether to the British Crown or the Templar cross. And I hope in time that the loyalists will see this too, for they are also victims.'
I shook my head. 'You oppose tyranny. Injustice. But these are symptoms, son. Their true cause is human weakness. Why do yo think I keep trying to show you the error of your ways?' (pag. 449)

(Haytham Kenway & Connor)

(Oliver Bowden - " Assasin's Creed - Forsaken")

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu