13 iun. 2014

Hiding in plain sight...

Father used to say,'To see differently, we must think differently,'and it sounds stupid, and you might laugh, or I might look back on this in years to come and laugh myself, but at times it felt as though I could feel my brain actually expand to look at the world in Father's way. He had a way of looking at the world that nobody else had, so it seemed; a way of looking at the world that challenged the very idea of truth.
Of course, I questioned Old Mr Fayling. I challenged him one day, during Scriptures, and earned myself a whack across the knuckles with his cane, along with the promise that he would be informing my father, which he did. Later, Father took me into his study and, after closing the door, grinned and tapped the side of his nose, 'It's often best, Haytham, to keep your thoughts to yourself. Hide in plain sight.' (pag. 34)

(Haytham Kenway & Edward Kenway)

(Oliver Bowden - " Assasin's Creed - Forsaken")

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu