11 mar. 2010

It has been said, " Touch the Bible anywhere, and you touch Christ somewhere." Only by divine, supernatural revelation and inspiration could those who preached and taught hundreds of years before Christ walked the earth depict His person and work with such astounding accuracy!
 When I think of how much the Bible honors and exalts Christ, I am reminded of the poignant words of Saint Patrick, who said: " Christ be with me, Christ within me, Christ behind me, Christ before me, Christ beside me, Christ to win me, Christ to comfort and restore me, Christ beneath me, Christ above me, Christ in quiet, Christ in danger, Christ in hearts of all that love me, Christ in mouth of friend and stranger." Dear friends, this is my prayer for you as well as for myself - that you too will be full of Christ. But this will not happen unless you are first full of His Word.
(Bill Bright - Discover the Book God wrote, pag. 48)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu